It’s been the first nice day we’ve had in a long time. To celebrate we had a picnic in the park. We enjoyed some sandwiches, chips, vanilla cokes.. It was very hot outside- I loved it! We were out there for about 3 hours and I’m pretty much burnt. But that’s ok because I need color. About this time, at home, Dad would be telling me I need to get some color because I’m too white. Ha! He never realized I can’t get a tan. But that’s ok. Good memories. =]
By the way, whoever the anonymous stranger is who commented on my blog, thank you. I don’t know if you’ll keep up with my blog from now on, but I still feel like I need to thank you for what you said. I appreciate all comments especially in this hard time.
By the way, whoever the anonymous stranger is who commented on my blog, thank you. I don’t know if you’ll keep up with my blog from now on, but I still feel like I need to thank you for what you said. I appreciate all comments especially in this hard time.






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
What a great day! Hope u had a great visit!
=)
Post a Comment