Ever since Paul and I found out we were losing our baby we have been under a lot of stress. The devil added so much more to our plate to make it even harder for us. Paul and I have had a wonderful first year of marriage, but it’s also been one of the hardest years of our lives.
Last night was the first night where we just stayed home and really relaxed. Paul got out Phase 10 dice and we played for the first time. It was so much fun to play with just the two of us! I really enjoyed laughing whole heartedly without having a burdened heart. It’s been awhile.
With everything that Paul and I have been through it’s only made us stronger. We’re also falling more and more in love which is also a bonus. =] He is even more my best friend, and he is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life. With everything that has happened in our life, I still thank God. God is so good to His children. Life is still good. Also, Paul and I look forward to our next baby, whenever he/she comes. =]
Last night was the first night where we just stayed home and really relaxed. Paul got out Phase 10 dice and we played for the first time. It was so much fun to play with just the two of us! I really enjoyed laughing whole heartedly without having a burdened heart. It’s been awhile.
With everything that Paul and I have been through it’s only made us stronger. We’re also falling more and more in love which is also a bonus. =] He is even more my best friend, and he is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life. With everything that has happened in our life, I still thank God. God is so good to His children. Life is still good. Also, Paul and I look forward to our next baby, whenever he/she comes. =]






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
=) That post made me smile! God is good in all things big and small. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment