My life has been really busy lately, but nothing anyone will be interested in hearing. I just work a lot. I’m going to have a nice paycheck that’s for sure. :) Yesterday Emma and I worked together all alone and we got on the subject of scary movies and freaked each other out so bad that whenever we heard the slightest noise we were in each other’s laps. No more scary stories when you’re all alone! Ha ha!
Tonight is ABM so Paul is taking the guys somewhere and the girls are coming to my house. I plan on having a devotional and then maybe a movie. I think I’ll look for Faith like Potatoes or Facing the Giants or something. Maybe we’ll watch Fireproof again. :) Of course we’ll have junk food too.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Tonight is ABM so Paul is taking the guys somewhere and the girls are coming to my house. I plan on having a devotional and then maybe a movie. I think I’ll look for Faith like Potatoes or Facing the Giants or something. Maybe we’ll watch Fireproof again. :) Of course we’ll have junk food too.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
watch one of the love comes softly movies! they are awesome chick flicks with a good christian message.
m.
Post a Comment