Ever have one of those days- or moments- when you need cake, like now? Well that’s how I feel right now. It’s nearly 11:00 and I’m desperately craving chocolate cake. Oh boy! I know it is SO wrong of me to eat it so late at night, but you know what? I really don’t care right now. I want cake, and my husband is at the store right now buying me some. I love that man.
7.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
aahh... another reason i love you SO much!
Ha ha! I love you too. :)
Any cake left?
Uncle Paul H.
You can't go wrong with chocolate cake... Unless you step on the scales... :-0 YUM! I could go for some Triple Chocolate right about now.
~~MOM~~
He is a great guy. You're pretty great, too. I want you to know that I love you both. You remain in my heart and in my prayers.
Yum! Cake is much better then pie =)
Post a Comment