After church yesterday morning Jason went to the fair to help break down the college’s scone booth. When he came over to Kirby and Nancy’s house he said that there were 4 cases of the swine flu that broke out from the fair. THE FAIR! Jason told us what the symptoms are and thankfully none of us have any…yet. He said that if there are no symptoms in the next 6 days then we’re good to go. Whew! We’ll see what happens..
Yesterday Paul and I chipped in and helped Kirby and Nancy with the remodeling of one of the rooms. Nancy put a tool in my hand and told me to get to muddin’! Because I had never done it in my life I had her show me so I could get the idea. It didn’t take long for me to get the hang of it and I mudded as much as I could. I left the higher walls and ceiling to the taller peoples. :) It was fun! A lot of work, but fun!
I don’t have to go to work till noon so I think I’ll read more of my book. :)
Yesterday Paul and I chipped in and helped Kirby and Nancy with the remodeling of one of the rooms. Nancy put a tool in my hand and told me to get to muddin’! Because I had never done it in my life I had her show me so I could get the idea. It didn’t take long for me to get the hang of it and I mudded as much as I could. I left the higher walls and ceiling to the taller peoples. :) It was fun! A lot of work, but fun!
I don’t have to go to work till noon so I think I’ll read more of my book. :)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Cool Grace... You learned a new skill :-) Never stop learning...It's very boring if you do. I can't wait to see all the changes to Kirby and Nancy's house the next time I come... How about next week? I wish...
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment