Not only do I have visitors in the U.S., I have visitors from Brazil, Canada, and Japan! Hey there! Hi there! Ho there! I hope you enjoy reading.
Yesterday we made chicken and steak kabobs for Paul’s birthday dinner. They were a lot of work to put together but it was worth it! They were so delicious! I think he was very happy with his dinner. Afterward I had to go to work so the party headed to Scotty’s for cake and ice cream.
Before work I baked a triple layered yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I think it turned out alright. :) Everyone liked it well enough. I’m glad! The last time I attempted to bake a cake I was too twitterpated to do anything right and messed it up pretty bad. I tried not to do the same thing twice!
After I got off work I met up with Paul and Daniel and we headed to the fair in a topless jeep. I wasn’t topless. The jeep was topless. Let’s just get that straight. :) While there we got free mini deep fried doughnuts, a couple break up, and the flattest Coca-Cola ever. It was great. :)
Now I’m getting ready to head to Walmart to get last minute items I need for a Sunday school tomorrow and then work on it while watching a movie. I just need to relax tonight. Have a wonderful weekend and go to church in the morning! :)
7.18.2009
Well hello there!
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Was THE best dinner and cake EVER!!!!
The cake looks fantastic and Seussical!
How do you add the tracking thing on your blog? I can't figure it out.
Awesome Grace, awesome (in the Uncle Dan voice)
So glad you weren't topless LOL-
The cake looks YUMMY!!!!!
Looks like he had quite the good day :D
YUM!!!
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment