Last night Paul and I put a workout together that will hopefully help me lose this disgusting weight. This morning we got up and Paul worked me- hard. He’s pretty much a Nazi when it comes to being a trainer, he shows no mercy! But I need that. I work better under that kind of pressure. So maybe I’ll actually look good before the assembly- if we can afford to go.
Today is the first day of Havre’s fair. I have the day off so I’m going with Nancy to help watch the kids. I’m sure it will be fun. The last time I went to the fair I was maybe 5.. Long time! Paul’s anxious to get me on the rides. Ha!
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
Today is the first day of Havre’s fair. I have the day off so I’m going with Nancy to help watch the kids. I’m sure it will be fun. The last time I went to the fair I was maybe 5.. Long time! Paul’s anxious to get me on the rides. Ha!
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Have fun! :)
Of course the best thing about the Fair is the food... :-) You'll have to do double time in your work out.
~~MOM~~
I'm pretty sure I gained 3 lbs yesterday. Not good!
Post a Comment