7.16.2009

Sore muscles, sunburns, and job services

Here’s a picture of Thomas with his purse kissing everyone goodbye. If his father could see him right now! Ha ha

The fair was a lot of fun yesterday. I was there all day, the first part of the day I was with Nancy helping with the kids, and then when Paul got off Noelle, Mckenna, and Daniel went back with us and we rode the rides. It was my first time riding most of the rides and most of them were fun- except the zipper. Oh my goodness. I screamed out of sheer terror, just ask Paul. I think I need to try riding it one more time before I decide if I hate it or not.. The rest were fun, even the kamikaze. :) By the time we left I realized I had forgotten sun block and I was badly burned. My skin is on the verge of blistering it’s so bad!

This morning I woke up and could hardly move. With working out yesterday AND riding rides that jostled my body I am so sore today. I didn’t realize how many stomach muscles I use even to scoop ice cream until today! But it’s all good. Pain is good, right? :)

Now for more serious news..

I went to work earlier today and took one look at the schedule and felt immediate stress. I don’t know what Scott has in mind, but it doesn’t look good for me. He’s slowly cutting more and more of my hours. It’s very frustrating, but I’m going to trust the Lord, and check job services online daily.

Right now I’m listening to Thom make motor noises as he pushes a toy car back and forth. Nancy is taking care of the grandbabies while Caleb and Mandie are at the NW Family Camp.

Tomorrow is Paul’s birthday! I’m so excited!!

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh, the zipper... I remember the days of riding the zipper. I'll just keep remembering them, because I will never get on one again. I do good to ride the rides here at Castles and Coasters.

Did you get a corn dog at the Fair?
Yum!

~~Mom~~

~tary soto~ said...

Hey there, I am sorry about the soreness, and the sunburn, ouch!
I remember riding the zipper once, ha, and I prayed my way through it! I thought I was not going to make it! hehe