Earlier this month, for those of you who remember, I had mentioned that I was feeling the stress of work and not enough hours. Well I’ve been praying a lot about it and that God would just lead me in what I should do. I talked to my boss yesterday, and by the 15th of this month I will start getting nearly 30 hours at work because of people leaving the store. Though it will all be night hours, it is hours, and for that I am thankful. God answers prayer. Whether it is exactly what we want or something different, God always provides for His children. I’m very thankful for that.
It is so nice to have Caleb and Mandie back from camp. It sounds like they had a good time, but it was too quiet without them around. :) Their kids were a hoot while they were gone but I’m sure they’re happy to be with their parents in their own home- though I hear they cry for Gram still sometimes. Cute kids.
We all have been keeping busy helping Kirby and Nancy with whatever we can to get their house ready for Grandma Horton. I can’t believe she’ll be here the end of this month! It’s really flying by. The house is slowly coming together and it looks wonderful.
Oh, thank you to everyone who is praying for Nancy and her finger. She feels like it’s healing faster than normal and she’s very thankful for that.
It is so nice to have Caleb and Mandie back from camp. It sounds like they had a good time, but it was too quiet without them around. :) Their kids were a hoot while they were gone but I’m sure they’re happy to be with their parents in their own home- though I hear they cry for Gram still sometimes. Cute kids.
We all have been keeping busy helping Kirby and Nancy with whatever we can to get their house ready for Grandma Horton. I can’t believe she’ll be here the end of this month! It’s really flying by. The house is slowly coming together and it looks wonderful.
Oh, thank you to everyone who is praying for Nancy and her finger. She feels like it’s healing faster than normal and she’s very thankful for that.






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I am glad that you will be getting more hours at your job. God is always watching out for us and I am thankful for His constant care and direction. Love ya!
Post a Comment