This morning after church Paul and I headed straight to Great Falls to go on a date day. It was much needed. We haven’t had a day off (other then Sunday) in so long and it seems like even longer since we’ve had a date! So Paul and I went to Great Falls. After listening to good ole Franky for awhile I decided to read aloud from my book, which made the trip go by a lot faster. When in Great Falls we went to the mall and Paul found some deals to burn his birthday money on. :)
For dinner we ate at On The Border. It was our first time ever and it was amazing! For not being authentic Mexican it was really, really good! Oh man. We will definitely be back!
After dinner we headed to Barnes & Noble for me to get a drink from Starbucks and then I checked out the deals. I didn’t buy anything this time, but I did enjoy reading some about Audrey Hepburn- of course. :) What a beautiful lady! She did have a sad and lonely life though.
On our way home it was my turn to drive and Paul read aloud. Again it made the trip go by a lot faster.
It was a much needed mini vacation.. I feel renewed and wonderful!
I hope you had a wonderful Sunday. I know I did. :)
For dinner we ate at On The Border. It was our first time ever and it was amazing! For not being authentic Mexican it was really, really good! Oh man. We will definitely be back!
After dinner we headed to Barnes & Noble for me to get a drink from Starbucks and then I checked out the deals. I didn’t buy anything this time, but I did enjoy reading some about Audrey Hepburn- of course. :) What a beautiful lady! She did have a sad and lonely life though.
On our way home it was my turn to drive and Paul read aloud. Again it made the trip go by a lot faster.
It was a much needed mini vacation.. I feel renewed and wonderful!
I hope you had a wonderful Sunday. I know I did. :)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Sounds good... I'm glad you had a good time. That's good to do every now and then.
~~MOM~~
I'm glad you were able to get away! =) It sounds like you both really needed it...!!
Post a Comment