Tomorrow I start my new shift and schedule at the ice cream shoppe. It’s going to be a rough day tomorrow, but it will be nice to have some days off to get things done around the house, plus write for the church, study for classes, etc. It will be the start of going back to “normal” life after family going home. Busy, busy, busy!
Sunday service this morning was so good, just what we all needed. We had a wonderful service that was full of blessing. I love those…dessert services! That’s the only way I can describe it. :) I hope you know what I mean.
I have some pictures I need to post, but not tonight. Maybe Tuesday! Keep watching.. :)
Sunday service this morning was so good, just what we all needed. We had a wonderful service that was full of blessing. I love those…dessert services! That’s the only way I can describe it. :) I hope you know what I mean.
I have some pictures I need to post, but not tonight. Maybe Tuesday! Keep watching.. :)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment