It has been very busy around here since the family got in Sunday night. I love having them here. Maybe one day we can talk them into actually moving. Boy would that be nice! We’ve watched movies, shopped, had game nights, a baby shower, putt putt golf, a birthday party. We’ve done a little bit of everything while they’ve been here. It’s nice. :) They’re heading out sometime today. I hate seeing family go.
I have pictures I will put up eventually.. :)
I’m still reading The Shack. I’m so close to being done, but I can’t make myself finish. I think I lost interest a long time ago, but because I started I want to push through. Plus I need to know how I feel about it. Who all has read it?
Have a wonderful weekend. :)
I’m still reading The Shack. I’m so close to being done, but I can’t make myself finish. I think I lost interest a long time ago, but because I started I want to push through. Plus I need to know how I feel about it. Who all has read it?
Have a wonderful weekend. :)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I know...I started reading it..I got bored and couldn't finish. I thought about trying to read it again, but haven't been able to find it.I don't know.....from what I have heared it's "intresting". =) Glad you had fun with your family!!!
I starting reading the book as well, but got to a point that I didn't really like it so I stopped. I actually do not like the book. I may try to read it again and keep more of an open mind than I had the first go around......I'm not sure though. When you finish it, let me know what you thought about it, please. :)
I have read it through. The middle part was very hard for me. It's a very "thinky" book. If you know what I mean. It requires you to let go of pre conceived notions, but at the same time makes you really think about what is written. My brain had a tough time for awhile. And, though I can't say I agreed with all of it, it did push me beyond a few of my thoughts about different things of the Lord, and how much He really cares for His creation. I liked it once I finished, but I don't see how it became the best seller it was.
Post a Comment