8.25.2009

I love those God moments!

Over the weekend I’ve been praying that God would help me to know what His will is in my job situation. The more I prayed the more I felt like I might be losing my job at Scotty’s. I wasn’t depressed about it, I felt perfect peace that God would somehow take care of me. Would you believe that someone came in and said I should work for them? It happened. :) A man came into Scotty’s yesterday and literally said I should work for him since he has students going back to school in a couple of weeks. Is this God? Not sure yet, but you better believe I’m praying! I don’t know if I’m losing my job yet or not, but I know that there is a backup plan if I do. That’s how good God is! You ask for something and He answers. Sometimes it’s not always the answer you expect, but when it is.. it just deepens your faith in Him.

The past couple days I’ve started the morning with a long walk.. along with Kirby, Nancy, Noelle, and Paul. The walks have helped me clear my head and feel peace. It’s a wonderful way to relieve stresses if you have any.

It’s all part of the plan- God’s plan! I love it!

Also, be in prayer for my family as we mourn the loss of our uncle Clifford Blumenthal. It’s a sad day in the Shuler/Blumenthal household.

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: