After Paul got off work we headed out to dinner, just the two of us. We went to Taco Time for “Taco Tuesday.” We got to talk one on one about some things, which I always enjoy. Afterward we headed to Herberger’s, Kmart, and Walmart looking for a new comforter. We’ve had our comforter set for a year and a half and it’s already falling apart! It’s a shame, but I don’t mind a change of looks either. Kmart definitely had the best selection, and in the end we decided they had what we wanted- chocolate brown, blues, and greens. It is on sale right now, but we’ll have to wait to buy it.. We know now where it is so we’ll get it as soon as we can.
It wasn’t a candle lit dinner, but just being with my husband means the world to me and tonight was very special..
It wasn’t a candle lit dinner, but just being with my husband means the world to me and tonight was very special..






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'd take a date at Taco Time any day!!! Lucky :-)
I know you'd love to go on a date there!! ;)
Post a Comment