Some may feel depressed when they wake up and it’s pouring rain outside, but I feel the complete opposite! I hoped so bad that it would still be rainy when I got off work, and it was! I don’t see it clearing up for awhile to be honest.. :) Maybe it’ll be rainy tomorrow too! Perfect cleaning weather, and movie weather, and book reading weather.. I just love it. The leaves are turning color and starting to fall as well! That’s always beautiful.
Today was.. interesting.. Crys and I had to clean all of BHS (Behavior Health Services) today. They were closed so we had the whole wing to ourselves. I honestly didn’t like it at all. I don’t like being where the crazies are supposed to be! It freaks me out. We deep cleaned most of the place. It looks a lot better. We only had 30 minutes left, I was vacuuming a room all by myself, and one of the other housekeepers, Michelle, walked up to me. I let out such a girlie scream.. NO ONE is allowed into that wing unless they have the key, which I had, or the code, so I wasn’t expecting anyone else in the wing. Totally scared me.. I thought for sure I was having a heart attack.
I HATE cleaning BHS! Give me the lab or CCU any day! BHS is too scary and stressful. :)
Today was.. interesting.. Crys and I had to clean all of BHS (Behavior Health Services) today. They were closed so we had the whole wing to ourselves. I honestly didn’t like it at all. I don’t like being where the crazies are supposed to be! It freaks me out. We deep cleaned most of the place. It looks a lot better. We only had 30 minutes left, I was vacuuming a room all by myself, and one of the other housekeepers, Michelle, walked up to me. I let out such a girlie scream.. NO ONE is allowed into that wing unless they have the key, which I had, or the code, so I wasn’t expecting anyone else in the wing. Totally scared me.. I thought for sure I was having a heart attack.
I HATE cleaning BHS! Give me the lab or CCU any day! BHS is too scary and stressful. :)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
That is so funny! I have this mental picture of you screaming and doing a little scaredy dance :-) Then saying, "I have to go to the bathroom".
It was very funny! The lady was doubled over laughing at me. :)
Post a Comment