I was super excited about today because it was my day off! I slept in (for only an hour) and enjoyed getting up when I wanted to. Paul left for work and I got started on my cleaning. Our whole house is a disaster. I didn’t know where to start! I ended up starting in the bedroom with the piles of laundry- clean laundry needed folded, dirty laundry needed to go in hampers. I called Jenna and talked to her for nearly 2 hours while I worked. Boy was that great! I really enjoyed talking to my friend. I got a lot done in our bedroom, but there’s so much more.. I’m cleaning out the whole closet and getting rid of clothes and *gulp* shoes. I already have two tote boxes full of clothes! And yes, my closet is still full.
When Paul got off work we met up with the family and headed to Pizza Pro for pepperoni pizza with sliced tomatoes. What a treat! Now my tummy is kinda rumbly.. The price you pay I guess!
Have a wonderful weekend!
When Paul got off work we met up with the family and headed to Pizza Pro for pepperoni pizza with sliced tomatoes. What a treat! Now my tummy is kinda rumbly.. The price you pay I guess!
Have a wonderful weekend!






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Good job! Keep getting rid of stuff you don't need... I need to start again.
Pizza...YUM! If that's the place you took me... YUUUUUMMMY!!! We had corned beef brisket and pasta salad. For Grandma Shuler's birthday dinner.
mmmmmmmm
ME WANT pizza!!!!! ;) Hope Paul is doing better!!!
mmmmmmmm
ME WANT pizza!!!!! ;) Hope Paul is doing better!!!
Post a Comment