It took me 4 hours to get my part of the hospital clean. I even went slow and did extra work and I still finished early. I walked around, hung out with people, helped other people with their work, etc. and then FINALLY it was 4:30 and I was able to leave! I deposited my paycheck, went to the post office, dropped off a movie and then was able to go home and change. No more scrubs until Monday. I think I like that.
We all went to the high school football game. I am finding out that I enjoy them less and less every time I go. I must be getting old, because I can’t help but roll my eyes at the high school kids- who seem to get younger and YOUNGER every year! Give me a college game any day. :) No, I really love football, no matter what age group it is! Just teenie boppers get on my nerves. That’s all. ;)
Well, because I don’t have to get up at the crack of dawn in the morning I think I’ll see about watching a movie.. Have a wonderful weekend!
We all went to the high school football game. I am finding out that I enjoy them less and less every time I go. I must be getting old, because I can’t help but roll my eyes at the high school kids- who seem to get younger and YOUNGER every year! Give me a college game any day. :) No, I really love football, no matter what age group it is! Just teenie boppers get on my nerves. That’s all. ;)
Well, because I don’t have to get up at the crack of dawn in the morning I think I’ll see about watching a movie.. Have a wonderful weekend!






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment