9.08.2009

Date Day

I can’t remember the last time I slept in. It felt so good to just sleep until I was ready to wake up! When Paul and I finally crawled out of bed we got ready to leave for Great Falls. Paul couldn’t seem to find his wallet, or my paycheck that he put in his pants.. I couldn’t understand how he could lose a pair of pants, but then it hit me. I washed them. Sure enough, they were in the washing machine. His soggy wallet and what used to be my paycheck. Talk about starting the day off on a bad foot! Thankfully we didn’t let it spoil our day.

Poor hula girl.. The heat was too much for her.

Paul had an emotional breakdown. He was very much attached to the hula girl.

All the treasures we bought in Great Falls!


After a long day in Great Falls we like to travel home.. barefoot. :)

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

the shuler family said...

You guys are crazy!!!