9.10.2009

So far so good!

It’s day 2 of my new job and so far…I like it! Yesterday was 9 hours of boring talks, but today I actually got to WORK and really enjoyed it! I love wearing scrubs and cleaning the rooms. I don’t know how to describe how I feel, I just enjoy myself.

There is a lot of dusting that makes me sneeze and my eyes water.. but I can handle it. No biggie.

Tomorrow I get my TB shot checked out.. we’ll see what the results are!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

~Jess~ said...

If it was a positive PPD (TB) you would know.....trust me. I have to have one here in a few weeks.......I am due at the end of Oct, but I will be on vacation when my is due and if we go past our year date.....we have to have a 2-step......so I'm getting mine BEFORE I leave......not getting stuck twice. LOL.