9.14.2009

Have I mentioned that I love my job?

People think I’m crazy when I say I love my job, but I really do! It’s more than just cleaning.. it’s where God wants me to be right now. It’s God answering my heart’s desire to work in a hospital without going to school for 8 years. :) God is giving me a taste of what I wanted before He gives me my real duty in life. I love it! I’m right in the heart of the action that takes place and it’s wonderful! I love going to work. It doesn’t bother me that it’s a full-time job at all. Everyday gives me a different opportunity to witness to others. I just love it..

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

the shuler family said...

I am so glad things are going well and you like what you are doing. It's so much easier to go to work when you enjoy it.

Momma Tammi said...

So happy to hear that you are enjoying your job. I don't want to work outside the home, but since I have to, at the moment, I am thankful that God has placed me in a job that I really do enjoy. It is even better when you get to reach out and minister to those around you and in a hospital...you never run out of opportunities. Give it all you've got until God decides it is time for you to stay home and care for your family. Love you!

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm so glad your enjoying your job!!

Jessa

Grace & Co said...

Thanks guys!