Yesterday was a bad day for everyone in the hospital. Some of us were able to laugh off our “moments” while others were stressed to the max. Quite a bit happened to me, but this was the icing on the cake..
I was cleaning one of the doctor’s lounges and forgot to put up a “Wet Floor” sign. Later that day, Muriel, the lady who has been training us newbies, informed me that because I forgot to put up the sign one of our doctors slipped and fell right on his backside! I was so ashamed.. Muriel was laughing so hard about it though, and she said that the whole ER wished they could have seen it! The rest of the day every time I would pass someone on the hall they would smile that knowing smile. Haha Oh well.
I was cleaning one of the doctor’s lounges and forgot to put up a “Wet Floor” sign. Later that day, Muriel, the lady who has been training us newbies, informed me that because I forgot to put up the sign one of our doctors slipped and fell right on his backside! I was so ashamed.. Muriel was laughing so hard about it though, and she said that the whole ER wished they could have seen it! The rest of the day every time I would pass someone on the hall they would smile that knowing smile. Haha Oh well.






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment