9.17.2009

Mixed emotions

The first official day of fall is the 22nd of this month, if I remember right. Summer is almost gone! I don’t know how I feel about that.. Our summer came late so I don’t feel like I had enough time to really enjoy it, but wearing sweaters and taking walks under falling leaves sounds pretty. It’s going to happen whether I like it or not so I guess I’ll enjoy it!

Since working full-time I haven’t been able to walk my 3 miles everyday. I’m still walking like crazy, and even doing other “exercises” all day, but I still miss my walk. It was so relaxing! I think I’ll start it up again, even if I don’t feel like it after working all day. I know I was losing inches and feeling better about myself. Might as well keep this body looking good!
Well, the internet and my phone are quiet right now.. maybe I should clean my house? I have to do something so I don’t get bored! :)

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

the shuler family said...

I really do understand you NOT wanting to say goodbye to summer... But I really am ready. I'm sure you understand too. I'm very thankful for air conditioning. How did people survive in the old days?

connie said...

I was gone to Montana for the month of July and then to Juneau for 2 weeks. By the time I got back here, summer was GONE! I feel like I missed it all, but I had a good vacation. God has blessed us with an unusually mild August and September. For this I am thankful. At this rate we will NOT be ice skating on Isaiah's birthday the end of October. That's OK, though. Save us on stove fuel, which is expensive. I am glad that God is in control of the weather and the seasons. I would mess it up. He knows what is best!