Paul went back to the dentist and they pulled his tooth. It was too infected to save. It was so infected that it was even eating away at the bone. I’m so thankful they caught it in time! I can’t imagine..
Please continue to pray for him. He’s still in a lot of pain. Actually, he just fell asleep so I’m praying that he will wake pain-free! I hate seeing him like this. I have been praying non-stop that God will touch his body.
Please continue to pray for him. He’s still in a lot of pain. Actually, he just fell asleep so I’m praying that he will wake pain-free! I hate seeing him like this. I have been praying non-stop that God will touch his body.






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I feel bad for Paul... There's not much worse than a toothache... I'll keep praying for him.
How's he feeling today? Much better, I hope and pray.
Post a Comment