Paul had a checkup this morning and the dentist was happy to see the swelling in his face go down. It’s still pretty swollen, but so much better then what it had been. Paul still needs work done on his teeth, but right now we’re just paying attention to the swelling and making sure it goes down and he gets to feeling better. Even though I get very few comments anymore I know SOME are still reading- thanks for the prayers guys!
I cleaned in the lab today. I walked into what I thought was a closet and saw shelves of body tissue and skull parts. SO MUCH FUN!! You know I got up close and personal to check them out. It was amazing.. It was a long day, but good.
Well I need to get ready for youth night. Have a wonderful evening.
I cleaned in the lab today. I walked into what I thought was a closet and saw shelves of body tissue and skull parts. SO MUCH FUN!! You know I got up close and personal to check them out. It was amazing.. It was a long day, but good.
Well I need to get ready for youth night. Have a wonderful evening.






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I read your blog every day Grace. Love you. Grandma Horton
You are such a Blumenthal!
Yuck! Thats NASTY!!!! Weirdo!!!! :P
Should we start calling you Bones? hehe
Yes, you may call me Tempe. :)
Post a Comment