9.11.2009

OB, BH, CCU

Despite being completely exhausted it was another good day at work. I spent a lot of time in the OB unit. There were a lot of babies born last night as well as this morning. The babies are so beautiful.. We got a call from the BH (Behavior Health) unit saying that they moved a patient to another room so we had to go clean the previous room. Oh. My. Word. It was the ultimate horror movie! Padded rooms. No windows. Locked doors with no handles. It was a crazy experience, but I managed. :) I also helped clean a room in the CCU (Critical Care Unit). That was more sad.. I did a lot of praying in that unit, that God would touch the patients clinging for their lives.

I’m getting to know more and more of my coworkers, and so far I really enjoy them. I’m not working with fellow believers anymore, but that’s ok! I’ve had plenty of opportunities to witness already. I’m thankful that I can use little things in my life for a testimony for all that the Lord has done. Maybe one day they’ll get to know Christ and I’ll see them after this life. Only God knows.

Now I’m off for the weekend and I have a lot of cleaning to do. Tonight is laundry and then tomorrow is deep cleaning. Working at the hospital makes you realize just how many germs you may have crawling around.. It’s disgusting! I don’t want them in my house.

I’m going to cuddle with my husband and watch a movie. Have a wonderful weekend!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: