After my 24 hour flu bug I’m doing a lot better. My throat is still slightly sore, but I’ve been drinking a lot of hot tea and that helps. I’m so thankful that God is touching me, because He knows what all I’m exposed to.
The hospital has become a very scary place. Nurses who have worked there for years fear for their own health as they take care of patients with the swine flu. The vaccinations keep getting cancelled so no one has got any yet. We have more and more isolation units to clean everyday, and you can’t help but wonder if it’s swine flu..
I am so thankful though! I know that God is not only touching me, but everyone who works there. We all are doing our best to help sick people in one way or another, and I believe God blesses that.
It’s nice to have this weekend off! Though it’s already packed with events I’m hoping it will be relaxed. I’m so tired!
The hospital has become a very scary place. Nurses who have worked there for years fear for their own health as they take care of patients with the swine flu. The vaccinations keep getting cancelled so no one has got any yet. We have more and more isolation units to clean everyday, and you can’t help but wonder if it’s swine flu..
I am so thankful though! I know that God is not only touching me, but everyone who works there. We all are doing our best to help sick people in one way or another, and I believe God blesses that.
It’s nice to have this weekend off! Though it’s already packed with events I’m hoping it will be relaxed. I’m so tired!






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment