10.19.2009

What a week!

After great fellowship, food, football games, late-night Walmart trips (that might have Paul and I kicked out for a couple months), watching movies, wrestling, picture taking, and a bunch of other things I cannot speak of unless I want to be drug out into the street and shot.. After all of that great stuff, the Horton clan left for home this morning. I’m sure going to miss that family! Every minute of them being here- that I wasn’t working, I enjoyed!

I know they came to visit for a mini vacation, but sometimes I felt like I was the one on vacation! The mood was always light and happy. And goofy. :) I just wish I didn’t have to work so much so I could have been around even more.

I’ll post pictures as soon as I get my camera out of Kirby and Nancy’s vehicle. :)

Now that they’re gone I’m home alone.. sick. Everyone at work has been sick from one thing or another so I was bound to get something. I just wonder what it is? We have people with pneumonia, bronchitis, colds, and possibly the flu. So far the only thing I have is a sore throat and body aches. I just pray that God touches my body before I have to go to work tomorrow.

It’s been so quiet around my house.. I’ve just been eating chicken flavored ramen noodles (the closest thing to chicken noodle soup that I have!) and watching whole series on hulu.

This alone time has been nice for personal prayers and worship though. That I cannot complain about! It feels so good having Someone you can talk to about anything and everything.

I think it’s about time for another cat nap..

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: