10.17.2009

I’m not ready!!

I can’t believe it’s already Saturday. I don’t want the Hortons to leave yet. I have had so much fun with all of them. We had a party for beautiful people, went to the high school football game, had many tackles whether they were in bedrooms or the kitchen, played Halo for the first time- I hated it. We’ve done a lot since they’ve been here. It’s been a blast!

I called in sick from work for the first time today. This is the first job I’ve had where they don’t even want you around if you have a runny nose! Today I have a sore throat so I’m staying home. We’ll see how I feel tomorrow.

I have a lot of pictures I need to upload so I can put them on here. I have some great ones! :) As soon as I find my camera..

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: