I couldn’t wait for this day to get over with. I didn’t feel good all day, and all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed. I still don’t feel all that great, so if you think about it, whisper a prayer for me tonight. Thanks!
Grandma Horton wanted Nancy and I to go with her to a book discussion at the library tonight. I didn’t want to go because I wasn’t interested in the book, but I went anyways. I’m glad I did! It turned out to be very interesting, and I enjoyed all 2 hours. It makes me want to go to more- but next time I’ll make sure to read the book. :)
I love reading. It is so relaxing to sit down with a good book and read about different lands, creatures, lives, etc. When I was pregnant I would read some of the psalms aloud to the baby. Not only was it comforting to me, but I know that it would bring peace to my baby- and also make her have the desire to read as well! Sometimes I still read aloud, all alone in my room, thinking childishly that my baby can still hear me from Heaven. It may seem juvenile, but it brings me comfort.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Again, keep me in your prayers! I’d really appreciate it.
Grandma Horton wanted Nancy and I to go with her to a book discussion at the library tonight. I didn’t want to go because I wasn’t interested in the book, but I went anyways. I’m glad I did! It turned out to be very interesting, and I enjoyed all 2 hours. It makes me want to go to more- but next time I’ll make sure to read the book. :)
I love reading. It is so relaxing to sit down with a good book and read about different lands, creatures, lives, etc. When I was pregnant I would read some of the psalms aloud to the baby. Not only was it comforting to me, but I know that it would bring peace to my baby- and also make her have the desire to read as well! Sometimes I still read aloud, all alone in my room, thinking childishly that my baby can still hear me from Heaven. It may seem juvenile, but it brings me comfort.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Again, keep me in your prayers! I’d really appreciate it.






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hope you are feeling better. I've been praying for you. Love you!
Bruiser, when we found out we were expecting Kasey, I read to her all the time. I would get the childcraft books out and read them to her. I would talk to her too. You can never spend TOO much time with your baby, whether they are still growing within you or they have already been born. I would haul her around with me everywhere and would tell her what every thing was, like green tree, blue sky, etc. when she was only 8 months old, i had her on horseback with me. The more time you spend with them, to me it seems the smarter they are..just my theory and i only tested it on one! I love you bruiser, tell poly wog hello.
Post a Comment