I don’t know if anyone has read Ashley Weis’ blog.. I have her link on my blog list. I found her one day while searching random sites and I think she writes some great posts that everyone should read. Her latest is called “Follow Jesus, Not The World” and it has a bunch of different quotes from different people. There are some good ones on there! I may have to copy some and put them in my locker at word as reminders.. So yeah, check her out!
Not much to post about tonight. Today was one of those days where I was pretty much stressed. People weren’t in great moods, business meetings were stressful because of bad moods, I had extra work to do because of moody people.. long story. But I still love my job! :)
I think I need a bubble bath. That will make everything better. And chocolate. And coffee.
Not much to post about tonight. Today was one of those days where I was pretty much stressed. People weren’t in great moods, business meetings were stressful because of bad moods, I had extra work to do because of moody people.. long story. But I still love my job! :)
I think I need a bubble bath. That will make everything better. And chocolate. And coffee.






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
mmmmm....a bubble bath sounds amazing... I need to do that tonight... yeah... :D
HI Gracie,
really liking you background.
Bubble baths. Yes. :)
Tayde, thank you! I really like it too.
Post a Comment