11.09.2009

I'll be home for Christmas..

Kinda. Not really. Paul and I are heading home December 6-13. Instead of my family coming to visit us while we should be experiencing a bundle of joy we’ll be going there- maybe I’ll escape my feelings? Probably not. Oh well. At least I’ll have my mom. :)

We can’t stop talking about how much fun we’re going to have with the family. It’s been way too long since we’ve seen everyone. I can’t believe it’s been a little over a year. I hate that! At least we’re getting to go though. Paul is stoked about eating at Chick-fil-a too. :) He has it all figured out I guess. He’s such a nut!

This weekend Derek will be flying in to take our antique pictures. Paul and I will be getting our pictures done too! If you want to see one in a pretty little Christmas card maybe you should send me your address. :) God has blessed our fundraiser and I know He will continue to bless us with lots of walk-ins!

Derek will be staying with Paul and I over the weekend so I only have a few days to make sure the house is presentable. Thankfully all that needs done is washing dishes and laundry. Not bad. Not bad. :)

God has been placing different women at work in my life that simply need a friend- even if it’s just for a shoulder to cry on. This morning I had a woman cry to me about her divorce and how badly she misses her kids. I did my best to be encouraging and even tell her that I’ll pray for her. She appreciated hearing that. Everywhere you turn there’s something that is craving love. I hope we all are willing to give it.

Oh, for those of you who would like to see some of the pictures I took while the Hortons were here, click on this link ( http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=127816&id=537076552&l=f69fb6127f ) and check them out on my facebook. It’s easier doing it that way instead of waiting all night for them to upload to Blogger- just for the computer to crash. Our laptop has issues right now..

Wel, until you hear from me again, have a wonderful week.

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Melissa said...

Nice post :) Who's singing??

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm glad you get to go home! Mom's are the greast huh!? =)

the shuler family said...

WA HOO!!!!! The guys are already planning a "guys" night... What are we going to do? We are really looking forward to it.