11.26.2006

I feel...???

About 1:00 this morning Mom went over to Grandma Bunny’s house. Ike isn’t doing well. The kids and I probably saw him for the last time last Thursday. He was taken to a Hospice Care Center (?) and he doesn’t recognize anyone anymore.

Is this it? Is this the moment my family and I have been dreading? Am I ready? I don’t know. Like I’ve said before, he’ll be going Home where he won’t have to endure any more pain and suffering. But death is such a hard part of life. What is Grandma Bunny going to do? How is she going to cope? Questions, questions!

I just ask that you keep my whole family in your prayers. That’s all I can ask. :-)

~Grace~

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Katlin said...

Hey Grace. I hope he does better. Does he have alztymers?(don't know how to spell)

Momma Tammi said...

Praying for the peace of God to cover and strengthen each of you. Love you BG!

goodysgirlforever said...

I'm praying for your whole family Grace. God will give you strength.

Grace & Co said...

No, he's just old! I know it's his time, since he's 100, but it's still hard, you know?

Thank you for the support! The family appreciates it! :-)