I’m pretty excited! My Aunt Vicki is flying in this afternoon and she’ll be staying with Grandma Bunny for about a week. It’ll be nice to see her again! I remember when Uncle Steve and Aunt Vicki would come and visit us…”the doughnut fairy” would show up at our house and we’d have yummy doughnuts every morning! But it only happened when Uncle Steve was around. Hmm… ;-)
Today is a busy one for me. I’ve got only a few chapters left in Grammar and then I’m DONE! Did you hear me? DONE!! Woo! I’m really excited! I can’t wait! I have plans for my life after I graduate…but we’ll see if God changes them on me… He likes to keep my on my toes. :-)
Well, I need to get going. I just thought I would let you know I’m not dead or anything since I haven’t been Blogging faithfully. Give me a ring some time! Have a great day!
I love you all!
Gracie
Today is a busy one for me. I’ve got only a few chapters left in Grammar and then I’m DONE! Did you hear me? DONE!! Woo! I’m really excited! I can’t wait! I have plans for my life after I graduate…but we’ll see if God changes them on me… He likes to keep my on my toes. :-)
Well, I need to get going. I just thought I would let you know I’m not dead or anything since I haven’t been Blogging faithfully. Give me a ring some time! Have a great day!
I love you all!
Gracie






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
He's coming to my place!!! ;-)
Is Mom there yet??? I hope so, 'cause that means she'll be here soon! I hope you guys get a chance to have some fun together. Maybe even get in a game of I Buy or something. (Have you ever learned to play???)
Post a Comment