My Mom's Moose Head!


Sis. Kelly bought this big ole moose head for my Mom right before Thanksgiving. Isn't it great?! I laughed when I saw it...well, I guess I kind of freaked out first, but I eventually laughed at it. I hope you enjoy the wacky pics!
Aunt Vicki and Grandma Bunny are coming to church this afternoon! Woo! I'm very excited!
Have a great day!
I love you all!
~Gracie~
5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
WHOA! The moose itself isn't funny, more scary, but the fact that your Mom actually put it up on the wall is hilarious. You gotta love it. ~grin~
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!
Where on earth did she get something like that ?!?!
Ha! I love the moose! That's the greatest thing I've seen in a long, long time. ;-)
I don't know where she got it...but it's hanging up! Isn't that great?!
LOL That's funny but cute.
Post a Comment