The kids got their glasses in yesterday! I’ve tried to get pictures but they won’t let me yet. So you have to wait to see the new look. Last night Mom and Dad went out on a date. Right before they got home Uncle Randy and Aunt Marcy came over with the kids. They “wanted to see the new glasses.” When Mom and Dad got home, Mom had the video camera and they set two gifts on the floor. Mom said, “I know this is bad, but we’re letting you open a gift early.” So we start opening them…there’s a dog toy, dog food, dog food bowls, etc. I thought what kind of sick joke is this?! Then Dad leaves and comes back with a 14 week old puppy! He is the cutest thing! We haven’t heard him bark yet, but he runs with the kids and wags his tail all the time. It’s so great! His registered name will be Shuler's Duke of the Caribbean. :-) We all just call him Duke though. :-) We’re all very happy about our new addition. :-) If you want to see what our new baby looks like, check out Jacob’s Blog! ---->
Have a great day!
I love you all!
~Gracie~
Have a great day!
I love you all!
~Gracie~






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Take pictures of the puppy! I was wondering if this would be the ONE or if the search would continue! Yea!!!! You guys won't soon forget this Christmas.
There's pictures on Jacob's Blog if you want to see! He's such a cutie! :-)
He's such a cute dog!!!!
Post a Comment