12.04.2006

Weekend? What weekend?

Our weekend was very busy, so is it really considered a weekend? There was no relaxing…well, not much. Saturday we sang at Grandma Bunny’s Condo party, and then Mom and I went to Kohl’s real quick. When we came home we ate something real fast and then we had music practice.

Sunday was a little stressful, but we all got through it. :-)

We all LOVE Duke! He’s showing more of his personality now and it’s so cute!

Okay, I have a very busy day ahead of me, so I should get going… Have a great day!

I love you all!
Gracie

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

i hear that! the only time i was home this weekend was to sleep! no joke!

Momma Tammi said...

You guys are young, you can handle it...can't ya? ~grin~

Haley Rachelle said...

Congrats on the puppy!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that almost all of your posts are done before 8 am !!! yuck! do you ever sleep in ?

Grace & Co said...

Yes! I am young! I can handle busy weekends! As long as I get SOME sleep. ;-)

Thanks for the congrats! ;-)