12.11.2006

I'm D-O-N-E!!!

Guess what? I’m done! With what, you may ask? With school! I finished today! I’m so happy! It feels good knowing I finished! Woo! It’s so exciting! Yay me! :-P

Here’s my plan… I’m going to stick around the house and help Mom out by helping the kids with their school and stuff and slowly phase out of the cleaning business. Jacob and Philip will take turns and go with Mom and help her clean houses. Then when I turn 18, I’ll apply for a job at the bank. That’s my plan as of right now…but we’ll see if God changes it up again.

I’m so happy! I’m so happy! I’m so happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, and happy! :-P

I love you all!
~Gracie~

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AKCameraGuy said...

Congragumalatations!!!.. um.. not sure what that means.. don't think it's a word, but it sounded good. lol.

~AKCameraGuy~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm so proud of you!! I don't know all the reasons for waiting until your 18, but when I worked at the bank, they hired as young as 17. Every bank is different and maybe you have reasons for waiting, but just thought I would throw that out there. Talk to you soon!

Momma Tammi said...

Congrats BG! I am so happy for you. You finished right on time!

Grace & Co said...

Thank you Micah, Megan, Sara, Mandie, and MT!!!

When I said done, I meant DONE! I've graduated! Isn't it great?! It feels so good to have it over with! And on time! Thanks for having faith in me, MT, when I didn't have any in myself! :-P

As for the bank, we checked the one by our house and I can't start working there till I'm 18. I'm sure I could get a job at Desert Schools...but they're farther away. So I'll wait awhile. :-)

Juls4Him said...

Congratulations Gracie! That is so wonderful! That's what I love about homeschooling...you can do everything on your own timetable. I can definitely see you as a bank teller with that smile of yours! You'll do well with anything you try. Enjoy life now...don't fret...God's plan will all come together for you!