12.05.2006

Ooh La la!

I found out this morning that Sisterchicks Ooh La La is waiting for me at the library. Very cool! I read something about the Sisterchicks on Megan’s LiveJournal so I checked one out…then another…then another…then another… They’re pretty good! Personally, I thought they were going to be really corny. But they’re not, so that’s cool! :-)

Yesterday I was able to get my schoolwork done right before Mom and I headed to work that afternoon. Mom and I cleaned the house then had to go to Wal-Mart before home. DO NOT GO TO A GROCERY STORE IF YOU’RE HUNGRY!! Both of us were hungry, but we had to go to the store because we needed a lot of things. Everything sounded good to me! Frozen waffles, pickles, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter…okay, maybe not that, but I think you get my point. ;-)

I just realized that the next VLB service is in a couple weeks or so. I need to start studying now so I don’t procrastinate and wait till the last minute. I need to wrap gifts and send out Christmas cards today. I need to buy special buttons for a project so I can finally finish it. I need a paper and pen so I can write all this down!

Well, I guess I’ll get going…I’m in a rambling mood this morning; I don’t have anything important to say. :-P Have a great day everyone!

I love you all!
~Gracie~

P.S.
Caleb, I'm up by 7:00 Monday-Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays I "sleep in" till about 9:00. :-)

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

yay! i'm a trend-setter! well, kind of... :P guess what book i have sitting on the floor next to me? Oh La La! :) :) :)

and girl.. you should know better than that!

hey, have you read my friends only post on LJ yet? need to. it's from a few days ago.

love ya chick