1.22.2007

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

My alarm woke me up at 6:00 a.m. but I let it ring… I did not want to get up. I checked the house and no one else was up so I went back to sleep till about 7:30! It was really nice!

Last night my family and I went to the Doerfler’s house and had dinner and hung out. My Aunt Carmela and my cousin Jonah have been here for the weekend and they were heading out last night so Grandma made sure plenty of pictures were taken! I need to remind her to e-mail them to me so I can post them on my Blog. There are some really good ones! Oh, Daniel had some Nerf gun so we all took turns shooting each other. It was so much fun! :-P A great game if you have any pent up frustration let me tell ya. ;-) But we had a lot of fun!

Sara got an e-mail address today! She is so excited!

I hope you all have a great day!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Amy Anders said...

I love the new look! I like the Superman theme!