2.27.2007

We need your prayers

Yesterday the Doerfler family found out that Uncle Randy still has cancer. They don’t know where it is exactly, whether it’s in the bone or not, so they don’t know what kind of treatment he will need. Whatever they put him on, radiation or chemotherapy, it will wipe him out and he will feel even more tired and weak than he is now. It’s hard for the family so I ask that you continue to keep them in your prayers.

Also, my Grandma Bobbie and Aunt Jacki will be here sometime today and will be here a whole week. Pray that they have a safe trip and that this week will go well.

I have some good news though! I finished the 8th book of the Love Comes Softly series (thank you SO much Becki)! I really liked it. There were some parts that made me tear up, other parts that made me laugh, and other times I felt aggravated with the characters because of their lack of communication! Ha ha! But I really loved it…it’s a great book! Now I can’t decide whether to start on The Last Great Conflict or the Amish stories…

I hope you all have a GREAT day today! I’m off to go to the library and get lost in books.

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I will be keeping y'all in my prayers. I am trust that you will do your best to relax this week. Ok, now enjoy your week.Since I have left my first comment on your blog in a real long time. Oh, thanks for keeping me awake the other night on my way home.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.