2.15.2007

Howdy!

I have had so much fun with the Brooks being here! We have had a blast! Yesterday we didn’t get to play soccer, but we did the day before! Yesterday Mom and I had a job in the morning, and then when we got home we made a special dessert for after Church service. They were Valentine’s Day pillows or something… I don’t remember the name, but they were pretty delicious!

Aaron would like me to tell you all that the boy’s soccer team’s name is Water_Rush. Badabing badaboom baby! :-) Oh, and they won…stinky boys. ;-)

I hope all is well in the Blog world! I haven’t had time to check out anyone’s Blog so I don’t know what’s going on. I hope you all have a GREAT day!!!
P.S. I got a package from Paul and it was this cute pink frog named Kissable and this box shaped as a heart with chocolates inside. It was SO sweet! I loved it! THANK YOU PAUL!!! :-)

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

PINK FROG? Hmmm...that is almost as bad as a heart shaped Sponge Bob Square Pants. You might want to check out my blog...one of your "other" brothers is up to something that you really won't want to be left in the dark about.

Anonymous said...

you're welcome babe. =)