Yesterday was my first day of training and I think it went pretty well. John doesn’t have all the ingredients yet for his recipes, so Nicole (the lady who’s training us) taught us how to foam milk without curdling it and how to do espresso shots. I think I know how to do it…but I would feel comfortable with more training. I really like Nicole! She reminds me of Cathy Wantulok so I hit it off with her real well! She is really friendly and patient. I’m glad she’s working there. John is a crazy man… He wants to open the store this Saturday for a test run, but because we don’t have all the ingredients to make anything AND we have less than a week…we’re not ready! So poor Nicole is trying her best to teach us what she can, and cram as much as she can down our throats before this Saturday. Thankfully I won’t be here! Ha ha! I’ll be in New Mexico worshipping the Lord and having a grand time with the rest of my family at Youth Convention!
Last night I was goofing around with Tommy, and every once in awhile I would kiss him on the head. Because I love him, duh! Well, I guess he got sick of it because he head butt me right in the mouth! It hurt! I had to make myself not cry…but my eyes were a little moist. :-) I went to the bathroom and checked, sure enough, both lips are cut up and bleeding AND my bottom lip is swollen. Nice. I look like I’ve been in a fight with someone! I would take a picture but I really don’t know where the camera is…
I ask that you all please pray for Paul this morning. I haven’t said anything, because I didn’t know what to say, but he is in surgery this morning. Don’t ask me all the details because my brain is a little fuzzy, but he had a bump on his forehead from an accident that happened at least a month ago, maybe more, and it wouldn’t go away. He finally had it checked out and they wondered if he had an aneurism. I don’t know if they know for sure if he does, but he’s in surgery right now having it removed. Just keep him in your prayers this morning. I’ve already talked to Nancy some this morning and it sounds like he’s in good spirits and not worried about anything…so that’s good! But still keep him in your prayers. Please. :-)
Jenna, I still have that book I want to mail you! I’m sorry it’s taking me forever! I will soon though, OK?
I need to get ready to go. I hope you all have a GREAT day! :-)
4.18.2007
First day of training, fat lips, and a surgery
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Praying Gracie. God is in control.
Micah and I are praying for you both!!!!
Praying!
So sorry to hear about Paul. Be sure to post here AS SOON as you hear something! Meanwhile, I'll be praying.
I know he's already had the surgery but I'm praying for a speedy recovery.
LOL I see I've rubbed off- I'm horrible at mailing things out. Hence your graduation card and gift still some where in my bedroom hehe.
Post a Comment