6.01.2007

Life IS grand!

HA!!! Thought you were never gonna hear from me again, now did you?! Well…here I am! :-) I’m here to tell you how I’ve been! And I intend on still blogging and e-mailing!

Wednesday kind of dragged for me at work. I kept busy by making coffee and cleaning around the store, but it still seemed to go by sooo slow! I kept watching the clock, waiting for it to strike 12 so I could get home! It FINALLY did and I didn’t waste any time getting out of there! I did stop by Sprout’s real quick, but that took about 10-15 minutes. When I finally got home I changed my clothes. Then I went and sat on the couch. Sigh. And I had to do MORE waiting! Paul wasn’t supposed to arrive till about 3. God grief! I had the kids watch a movie with me, and that helped, but the movie was kinda dumb so I felt a little bored. At least I had something to watch though!

It finally reached 2:15 and Mom, Sara, Tommy, and I got in the car and headed for the airport. I don’t think we actually left the driveway till about 12:30 though. I was getting very impatient! But we finally made it on our way. While on our way I would get text messages from Sister Nancy asking if he was in yet. :-)

Then, before I knew it, there he was…flailing his arms around like a crazy man making sure we didn’t pass him. Yay! We put his (very heavy) luggage in the trunk and we were on our way! We stopped by KFC on our way home so we could pick up dinner, and then headed home so we could eat before Church. Paul stayed with us the first night he got here.

Yesterday we got the kids out of the house so Mom could paint in peace. She’s repainting our white walls because they just had flat paint on the walls before. After cleaning grimy hand prints off the walls there was nothing there! No handprint and no paint! So she’s repainting with a satin coat. Anyways! That’s beside the point! We took the kids to the library and let them play on the computer till they were hungry, then we took them to…drum roll please…Chik-fil-A! WOO!!! It was good! Really good! ;-) We let the kids play there, but we left shortly because there were TONS of kids there and it was pretty noisy. So we headed to Wal-Mart, checked out their sunglasses, and bought some tape for Mom. <3

ISN’T THAT EXCITING?!?! Wait! There’s more!

Paul, Jacob, and I went to Grandma Bunny’s for dinner. She was very excited to see Paul! She immediately showed him his room and let him know she framed a picture of me and put it on his dresser. Wasn’t that sweet of her? I let Jacob help Paul unpack and I helped Grandma Bunny in the kitchen. We had quite a dinner! She had a Red Baron pizza, she made salads, we had strawberry shortcake, she had these dark chocolate balls that were filled with ice cream, AND she made homemade cracker jacks for us to eat while watching the National Spelling Bee. :-) It was quite a night! Although, I must say, the jerk who won shouldn’t have won the Spelling Bee since he doesn’t even LIKE spelling bees! He just did it…well…I don’t know why he did it! He didn’t deserve to win. The Canadian that worked hard should have won. Poor kid.

So that’s how it’s going for us so far! I hope you enjoyed this post and it wasn’t too long and boring for you! :-) I’m picking up Paul this morning and he’s going to shop around for cars. Wish him luck! Or better yet, keep him in your prayers today!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: