7.30.2007

Hey guess what?? I'm HOME!!!!!

After two weeks and two days of vacationing my family and I are home! We got home last night and Paul and Duke were VERY happy! Ha ha! I have so much to tell, but not right now. I've been up since 4:00 a.m. and am not in the mood to write out a long post right now, but I will soon! I just thought I would let you all know I'm home and will be posting regularly!!! WOO!!!

I love you all!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

ToughLady said...

it is about timed girl you got home.. been lonely here without you...not Ha Ha! just kidding

EmileeAnn said...

Glad you guys are home! I've missed reading your blog.

Kasey said...

i was worrying about you, too some extent!

Momma Tammi said...

Glad you made it home safely. It was so good to be able to spend some time with all of you. Next time we'll have to find the Pizza Hut! ~grin~ Hugs to everyone.

Pam said...

Grace I'm glad you are back. I was wondering what was going on, because you haven't blogged in awhile. I've missed reading your blog.

The Middle J said...

We need to make a date soon 1) Im going through Gracie withdrawls 2) I need my dearest friend

love you girl