7.31.2007

Washington

I haven’t uploaded the pictures of our trip yet, but when I do you know I’ll post them! I thought I would start telling you a little about our trip. There is so much that happened I know I won’t be able to tell all, but if you REALLY want to know you can call me and I’ll try to remember. :) We had a lot of concerts in the Northwest region and every single one of them was good! God blessed us and I hope and pray that some were touched by our witnessing through song. We got to see a lot of people we haven’t seen in years, and some we have heard so much about we feel like we know them but weren’t officially introduced until this trip.

Now about the Bluegrass Festival…hmm…what can I say about it? Ha ha! Well, it was interesting! :) It was good, but I don’t know if I ever want to go to another one. It rained almost the entire time we were there and because my family and I were camping, there were ponds in our tent. Literally. Sleeping in water is NOT fun! I tried to be in a good mood, but being wet and soggy for 3 whole days is pushing it! Let’s just say that when Sunday came around I was ready to get back to civilization! The music was good though! I don’t care for bluegrass, but I really like Rhonda Vincent! Rhonda Vincent and the Rage were an amazing group!

Eric and Savannah’s wedding was Sunday evening. It was a nice wedding. :) It got me thinking a lot about my own and what I want and don’t want in it. But yeah, it was a nice wedding and I hope the best for Eric and Savannah Young!

I had a great time hanging out with my family! We had 23 staying at Uncle Ken and Aunt Lori’s house, if I remember right. That’s a lot of people, but it was SO much fun! We had our stressful moments, but that’s to be expected.

We had at least 5 concerts this past two weeks and I hope and pray we were a blessing to those who came. Devin and Lyndi were at one! I was SO happy to see them! I wish I could’ve seen more of them. I miss them so much and we hardly see each other. I also got to see the Adams’ family! (snapping fingers) It was like seeing family! I missed them so much, and I appreciated them coming to some of our concerts. I think they enjoyed themselves. ;) It was so great to see everyone!

Jacob uploaded pictures for me but I won’t be able to post them right now because I have a very busy day today! Yesterday I applied for Kohl’s, today I’m going to apply at Payless Shoe Source and Famous Footwear. Pray for me. :) I’ll post more later! I love and miss you all!

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Vicki Smith said...

Sleeping in puddles is not my idea of fun. Of course, sleepin in a TENT is not my idea of fun, either! I'm a big sissy--give me a fully self-contained RV with running hot and cold water, and a real refrigerator with freezer, but most importantly a flush toilet! That's about as rough as I can rough it! :-)

Momma Tammi said...

We really enjoyed spending what time we could with you guys. The last night was probably the best though, in spite of having to say goodbye AGAIN! *sniff sniff*

Unknown said...

thanks for the birthday well wishes ;)

Grace & Co said...

After spending a weekend in sogginess and all that junk, I think camping in a trailor is as rough as I would like to get from now on! ;)

I hope you get to come to my wedding, MT, that way we can see each other again! :) I miss you already!

And Meg...you're welcome. ;)

Mommy's Journal said...

Vic, you ARE a sissy!!! :) I thought it was fun... BUT by the time the weekend was over I was ready to get off that mountain and get to a shower. I had one tent cleaned out and packed away before Colin was even done working MCing. I was glad to get to a dry house.

Momma Tammi said...

We'll do our best BG. Just let us know ASAP so that we can plan.

Ger...were you glad enough to be in a dry house even if it contained two cats and a dog? ~giggle~ Nothing like having company drop in when you aren't at home! Bummer! Although, I'm sure that Darren was plenty entertaining...yeah right! ~hee hee~

Mommy's Journal said...

Darren just sat in the rocking chair and laughed. I'm thinking he was pretty impressed that 7 people could fly into his house, shower, get dressed and be gone in a little over thirty minutes... Sorry you weren't there to watch the show... I'm sure it was pretty amusing...

Momma Tammi said...

Darren did say that it was like having a revolving door on the bathroom the way that one would walk in and then almost immediately walk back out. He was amazed that everyone seem to only be in there about two minutes. He did get a kick out of it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't talk to him much tell
I said hi please MT talk to
everyone later bye bye for now


Sara Shu