10.29.2007

Can I have another weekend please?

This past weekend went by way too quick and there was no relaxing! But it was a fun weekend. I really enjoyed myself despite really weird moments. :)

Thursday – Castles-N-Coasters, amazing!!
Friday – worked 8-9 hours, played games with my family
Saturday – Had one more music practice before heading out to Wittman to sing at their Fall Festival
Sunday – Had a singing at Wittman then rushed back to our own Church service

The singing on Sunday went A LOT better than last time we sang there so that’s good! And you know what’s special? Paul and I sang a duet together for the first time ever! It was really great. We actually put it together the night before and I was taking a chance singing with him without practicing my harmony part months before. But it was good and we had a lot of fun together!

Our Church service was a really good one too! It was so nice to go to our own church service after the singing. I had to lead songs for Aunt Marcy since she wasn’t able to make it and I was SO nervous! But the Lord really blessed and we had a really, really good service! I’m so thankful. I feel like the Lord is really helping us down here in AZ. I hope and pray we all have the desire to draw closer to God and be on fire for Him.

Well, that’s about all I can post about right now. I have so much I can say on here plus 50+ e-mails to respond to but I won’t be able to do it for awhile because I need to clean my room and do laundry. I’m glad I didn’t have to go to work today; I needed a day off just to clean! I love cleaning. :)

OK, saying of the day! Every girl should apply this to their lives, including me!

“A girl needs to be so lost in God a guy needs to seek Him to find her.”

I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Jacob just ran up here saying in his best Joe Horne’s voice, “Thewe’s a wittle swivew of cheesecake fow you downstaiws!” In other words there’s a little sliver of cheesecake downstairs for me so I better eat it! Ha ha! I’ll post again when I have the chance!

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thats a great saying ot the day!
Tayde

Rebekah Doran said...

I like that saying. It is good that you like to clean, that is always a plus for a wife. ;-)

cokelady said...

Ha! Jacob can almost do a better Joe Horne than Joe Horne can! ;-)

Sounds like you've been staying real busy and all is going well. Glad to hear it!

Kasey said...

Good saying! Cheescake..yum!

Momma Tammi said...

Love the saying.

Anonymous said...

You always have good sayings Gracie. I especially like this one. Grandma H. I would have liked to hear you and Paul sing together.

Grace & Co said...

I'm glad you all like my saying. :) I thought it was a great one!