let me be the first to say Happy Birthday, on the blogs, I mean. I remembered then I forgot, So,Jacob..... -music please- HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY......Tammy
Sorry I'm late, but I was out of town and out of time. Jake, I can hardly believe that you are so grown up already. You have grown into a handsome, witty young man. Hope you had a totally awesome birthday. BTW...the purse is to die for. ~giggle~
I met the man I knew I was going to marry when I was 16 years old. He quickly became my best friend. We got married on February 29, 2008. We moved across the country for him to go to school. Then, one day, when we least expected it, we were staring at a little stick with two pink lines on it. We bought a little house and each year we keep adding babies to the family -- all of them our own! So here we are enjoying our perfect little family and our perfect little lives!
9 people shared some ♥♥♥:
let me be the first to say Happy Birthday, on the blogs, I mean.
I remembered then I forgot, So,Jacob..... -music please-
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY......Tammy
Happy Birthday Bro. Jacob You look real good with your purse! The fam says hope you have had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday, Jake! --We have a new red barn built; wanna come ride a 3-wheeler around it and christen it? :D
Hey Jake,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
~Tayde~
hey that is so funnt HAPPY BIRTHDAY lova ya!!
Happy Birthday!!
hahaha! cute pic!
hope you had a great b-day!
Sorry I'm late, but I was out of town and out of time. Jake, I can hardly believe that you are so grown up already. You have grown into a handsome, witty young man. Hope you had a totally awesome birthday. BTW...the purse is to die for. ~giggle~
O Yeah Happy Birthday,
I mad that purse, Me and Seph,
Post a Comment