11.01.2007

Just because

Today was kind of a stressful day at work. The bosses of Fry’s were all over the place inspecting the store so I had to watch my every move. It didn’t matter what we did, they were still very grumpy. But a certain someone made my day SO much better!


Sandy, our florist, came up with a beautiful bouquet and said it was for me. I thought she was kidding, but I saw the card and knew it came from Paul. I almost cried! He bought me flowers just because… How sweet! I wish I could take a picture for you all to see, but the batteries are dead. Go figure! It’s so beautiful. I left them on the counter so everyone could see them! I wish there was some way I could keep them forever. Thank you Paul! Thank you so much! I love them!

It’s been one of those days that have been tiring and stressful, like I said, but it’s amazing how your whole day can change with just a little gesture, like flowers, or even saying “I love you.” Sigh. :) I’m a pretty happy chick!

I love Paul with all of my heart…

Tomorrow I have the day off so I plan on trying to get more wedding stuff done while working on laundry. We’ll see if I can do it!

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

aww way to go Paul lol

That is so sweet!! i'm bummed about the batteries too lol

Momma Tammi said...

What a guy! That was so very sweet of him and those are the most precious gifts...just because!

Kasey said...

awwww!

Sara Beth said...

Why wont he buy me some!! lol.

Grace & Co said...

I know what I can do!!! I'm going to have Paul take pictures of my flowers (and me too) on his phone! Then he can e-mail them to me and I can put them on here. WOO! Way to go me!

I'm so thankful for him. I love Paul so much! I thought it was so sweet he got me flowers.

Anonymous said...

you know that stuff I told you about in my email? that would work. =)

Grace & Co said...

I need to know the name of it so I can find it! Do you know the name?

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Gracie baby!!

Grace & Co said...

I love you too!!