10.25.2007

Play date

Thanks to Renata going on a two-week vacation to Hawaii I’m getting to work more hours which means I get more money which means I can buy things for our wedding! Plus pay tithes, family bills, and maybe a new shirt or two from Wal-Mart. :) It’s been keeping me really busy though, so I haven’t been able to keep up with e-mails, Blog posts, etc. But I’m not complaining! I need the money.

Today is pay day! WOO! I love Thursdays. :) I need to take the money straight to the bank where it belongs!

Fry’s Marketplace is having a private party for all their employees at Castles-N-Coasters today so my family and I are going to be playing hard this afternoon! WOO! They want to show their appreciation for the work we do I guess… Either way we got cheap tickets and we’ll be playing for 8 hours straight! I am so excited! I love playing at Castles-N-Coasters, and this will be great because only people who work at Fry’s and their families will be there so there won’t be as many people around.

You all should check out Paul’s and my Blog! I don’t know if you all have seen it in awhile, but I changed it up and made it look really nice! Plus Denise gave me such a nice gift yesterday so I had to show it off. :) Go check it out!

That’s just a rough draft of what’s been going on. Just so you’re not left in the dark. :)

Well, I have things I need to get done before we go play. Have a great day!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: