
I found something that works just as good as chocolate and it’s less fattening! Wedding shopping. It does the trick every time!
Yesterday was my day off so I wanted to get more planning done. Sometimes I feel stressed because I feel like I won’t get everything done in time since I haven’t been able to do any planning for the wedding in a long time! But Mom let me know that what I have to plan is really easy and we’ll be on time! Thanks Mom. :) After Paul got off work Mom, Paul, and I went on the town! I deposited my check so I would have money in the “wedding card” (swiping invisible card). That’s my new name for my debit card. Isn’t it a nice name? More fitting than Rover or Puddles or Fifi I think. Anyways, we then went to a secret place and Mom and I got our “fix”. Sonic = Coca-Cola and crushed ice = two very happy women!
We went to Men’s Warehouse to see what kind of tuxes they have and picked up some catalogs and then went to Joann’s. I love that store! I picked out my colors and fabric and a pattern for the flower girl’s dresses! WOO! We also priced other things there and are going to compare them to Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart to see what is cheaper.
We stopped by 3 different hotels to see what they’re going to look like in March and they’re all pretty busy that month thanks to spring training so we’ll have to look at more hotels later.
We went to Party Planet to look at their wedding invitations. Paul kept walking off to look at other things in the store so Mom and I had quite a few guys ask if we needed help. One guy actually hit on us! He asked what we were looking for and Mom and I said we were just looking at the wedding invitations. He asked who was getting married. I said I was and then he said, “Oh, so that means I can’t get your phone number and ask you out?” I said no and that he should be careful since Paul was somewhere in the store. He grabbed Mom and started goofing off with her and saying, “Save me Mom! Save me!” It was weird. Paul heard that guy hitting on us and was there pretty quick! The guy was friendly to him, congratulating him, and gave me his card if I need to order anything, and left.
After we went home and ate dinner we took some bread to the park and fed the ducks. Those stinking ducks! They must be full at night or something because they weren’t interested in our bread. We swung on the swings some and then Paul found some high bars to play on. It was pretty amusing!
Now I’m off to get ready for work. I don’t like working on Saturdays. Mom is shopping at Kohl’s today and I can’t come because I’m working. I can’t even tell you the last time I went to Kohl’s! Oh well. That’s life. I’ll get over it. :)
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them.” ---Aughey
11.03.2007
Another antidepressant
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hee hee, that's pretty funny about that guy hitting on you and Paul being there so quickly. :)
I miss that Paul. Tell him we said "hi!"
Yeah I was right on the other side of the asle when I heard that! I was there pretty quick!! Standing right behind the guy. =) lol
Hey I miss you guys too!
Hey Gracie,
Where do you get your quotes? They are so good.
I got one I saw somewhere; "Be sure to write your dreams in pencil and give God the eraser".
I love these things, so many hit home.
Hey keep having fun with your wedding plans.
God Bless, Sis Nowling
Bruiser, just a thought, think about making your wedding invitations. Figure out what you want and do an assembly line thing with your family and friends, it goes really quick and then you have invitations that no one else has...plus the memories of making them with your loved ones.
love to all, sis katie.
Hi Grace, I love to look at your My Space. It is so newsy and I get to hear how Paul is doing.
Love, Grandma H.
I'm so glad you called me :-D I love all your ideas your wedding is going to be awesome...
remind me to talk to you about your guys in engagement pictures. Just need to know what you guys would like. Other then what we've already talked about so I can play around before I get there.
Love ya
Dorans ~ Yes! I thought it was funny at how fast Paul was there behind that guy!
Sister Nowling ~ Thank you! I get my quotes from Christian t-shirts and this book my Mom gave me called "The All-American Quote Book" by Michael Reagan and Bob Phillips.
I like that quote! I've written a lot of things down in pencil in my life. ;) God erases some, only because He has a better idea!
Sister Katie ~ Paul and I have already started talking about the invitations and will be working on them soon! If they turn out the way I see them in my head they will look great! I'll make sure to get an assembly line started too!
Grandma Horton ~ I'm glad you like to read my Blog! :) That makes me feel good!
Jenna ~ I'm glad we got to talk too! We need to talk more though. We never have enough time to talk! No...I never have enough time to talk! Ha ha!
We'll talk more about my wedding ideas soon.
Post a Comment